Terms & conditions Facebook contest
Welcome to the “Mobiconf” competition (the “competition”) conducted by Miquido spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Krakow (address: Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Kraków), NIP: 9452138173, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: +48 536 083 559 (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition. These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation (Participant), you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter.
- The competition is conducted by the Promoter.
- Terms and Conditions are available on the conference website at https://2021.mobiconf.org/terms-conditions-contest-fb/ and are available for inspection at the registered office of the Organizer. Upon the request of the Participant, the Promoter will make the Terms and Conditions available in a manner that enables the Participant to access, reconstruct and to record their content with the use of Participant’s ICT system.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is their close relatives or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition is eligible to participate or enter this competition
- The competition is open only to adult EU residents.
- The competition runs from 20.09.2021 to 27.09.2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook Ireland Ltd. („Facebook”).
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- having a verified account on Facebook,
- writing a comment under the competition post about one of the Mobiconf 2021 presentations and why this topic is most interesting for the Participant.
- The Participant is obliged to, in particular:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g., content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates the rights of third parties.
- participate in the competition in a manner that does not cause any interference, by using specific software or devices.
- refrain from taking any actions aimed at obtaining the Promoter’s confidential information.
- use the services offered by the Promoter in a manner consistent with the legal regulations, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as accepted custom.
- use the services offered by the Promoter in a way that is not inconvenient for other Participants and the Promoter, with respect for their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and other rights they are entitled to.
- In the event of a breach of the obligations referred to in sec. 1 above, the Promoter may deprive the Participant of the right to participate in the competition, as well as restrict access to some or all the functionality of the competition with immediate effect.
- The prizes are branded conference’s gadgets from the Mobiconf 2021 event (ten special gift packs). The prizes will be sent to the ten winners within 7 calendar days after the competition ends; the winners will be announced on 27.09.2021.
- The Promoter will contact the winners, but the condition for receiving the prize is to indicate the correspondence address in the private message.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists in 6 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select another person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions required by law that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection
- Contest winners will be selected from among Participants with the highest number of the post reactions (for example, clicks on the “like” and other buttons).
- The prize winners will be notified by private Facebook message within 7 calendar days of the winners being selected.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Polish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
- The complaint regarding non-performance or improper performance of the competition should include in particular its subject and the circumstances justifying it.
- The Promoter considers complaints within 14 (in words: fourteen) days of the date of receiving its submission.
- The complaint may be submitted by traditional mail, e-mail or phone – to the number or indicated address.
- The Promoter is the controller of the Participant’s personal data. In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Organizer:
- by mail – ul. Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Kraków, Poland;
- by phone – +48 536 083 559;
- by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data is processed in order to deliver the prize. The data will be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, and in the case of the data processing based on consent – for no longer than until the consent is withdrawn. The data may be processed for a longer period than indicated above if there are other legal grounds for their further processing, e.g. exercise or defense against claims (Article 6 (1) (b-f) of the GDPR)
- Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to participate in the competition.
- The Promoter informs that the Participant has the right to access, correct, delete and transfer his personal data, to restrict the processing of the data and object to it, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (PUODO).
- The Promoter is responsible for determining the legal grounds for the processing of personal data and ensuring that the principles of personal data protection set out in the GDPR are met. Participants may exercise their rights by contacting the Promoter by post, e-mail or telephone, respectively to the number or indicated address.