We value Participant’s trust in providing us Participant’s data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Below Participants will find the necessary information about the data we collect using this website.
The controller of Participant’s personal data is Miquido Sp. z o. o. sp. k. with its seat in Krakow, Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Kraków, Poland (“Miquido”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
In all cases regarding Participant’s personal data, it is possible to contact Us:
- by mail – our address is Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Kraków, Poland,
- by phone – +48 536 083 559
- by email: email@example.com
§ 1 Personal Data of Speakers
- We will process Speakers personal data that Speakers submitted in order to:
- enter into a contract and execute our obligations from a contract that is executed between Speaker and Miquido when Speaker accepts the Speaking at Mobiconf 2021 Terms & Conditions and submits Speaker’s personal data (review the submission and select the speakers for Mobiconf 2021, give Speaker’s feedback about the results of Speaker’s submission, provide Speaker with further details if Speaker qualifies for Mobiconf 2021, select the winner of The Top Speaker of Mobiconf 2021) – on the grounds that processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which Speakers are a party,
- inform of the course of Mobiconf 2021, about the speakers, their bios, and talks in media (Internet, radio, TV, press, mobile apps) prior, during and for one year after Mobiconf 2021 ends – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller.
- Speaker’s following personal data: name, surname, bio, the subject of the speech and links to Speaker’s social media profiles will be published and transferred only to the media in order to inform about the Mobiconf programme.
- Speaker’s personal data may also be transferred only to our data processors that we cooperate with on the basis of a contract or other legal act.
- Speaker’s personal data will be kept:
- from the day Speaker submits them and up to the day we finish reviewing Speaker’s submission and give the feedback about the results of the submission – in case Speaker is not selected to be one of the speakers of Mobiconf 2021,
- from the day Speaker submitted them and up to the lapse of a period of a year after Mobiconf 2021 ends – in case Speaker is selected to be one of the speakers of Mobiconf 2021.
- Speaker has the right to:
- access Speaker’s personal data and to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, deletion or restriction of processing,
- in a case when the legal basis of processing Speaker’s data is Our legitimate interest as a data controller Speaker has the right to object to the processing of Speaker’s personal data,
- receive a copy of Speaker’s personal data,
- in case Speaker’s personal data is processed on the basis of a contract Speaker has the right to receive the personal data concerning Speaker, which Speaker has provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit those data to another controller,
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to an effective judicial remedy.
- In order to execute any of the abovementioned rights please contact us in one of the ways indicated at the beginning of this document.
- Providing the Speaker’s personal data is necessary in order to enter into and execute the contract between Speaker and Miquido.
§ 2 Personal Data of Attendees
- The Organizer is the controller of the Participant’s personal data. In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Organizer:
- by mail – ul. Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Kraków, Poland;
- by phone – +48 536 083 559;
- by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data is processed in order to enable registration for the Event, conduct the Event. If you have expressed a wish to receive marketing information via email, also for this purpose. The data will be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, and in the case of the data processing based on consent – for no longer than until the consent is withdrawn. The data may be processed for a longer period than indicated above if there are other legal grounds for their further processing, e.g. exercise or defense against claims.
- The data will be transferred to the partner, which provides services supporting the organization of the Event. The data may also be transferred to other recipients including, in particular, entities cooperating with the Organizer on carrying out the Event and companies providing support services in this regard.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to:
- enter into a contract and execute our obligations from a contract that is executed between Participant and Miquido when Participant accepts the Mobiconf 2021 Registration Terms & Conditions and submit Participant’s personal data (review the registration and feedback about the results of the registration, provide Participant with further details if Participant qualifies for Mobiconf 2021);
- participate in the Event;
- provide Participant with commercial information from Miquido and Mobiconf 2021 sponsors and partners prior, during and for one year after the Mobiconf 2021 ends – if Participant has expressed a wish to receive marketing information;
- exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Participant’s personal data will be kept:
- from the day Participant submitted them and up to the day we finish reviewing Participant’s registration form and give the feedback about the results of Participant’s registration – in case Participant is not selected to be one of the attendees of Mobiconf 2021,
- from the day Participant submits them and up to the lapse of our contract – in case Participant is successfully registered as one of the attendees of Mobiconf 2021,
- from the day of Participant’s consent and up to one year after Mobiconf 2021 or earlier if Participant withdraws the consent – if Participant agrees to provide commercial information from Miquido or Mobiconf 2021 sponsors and partners.
- The legal basis for the processing of data is:
- Art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural person with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), i.e. the necessity of the processing for the performance of the contract concluded with the Participant and/or for taking action at the request of the Participant prior to the entering into the contract. Based on the above-mentioned basis, the Organizer will process the data contained in the application form for the purposes related to the organization of the Event and the Participant’s participation in the Event, including for information purposes, strictly related to the organization and participation in the Event, i.e. to confirm that the Participant has obtained a ticket, remind of the date of the Event, send additional materials or information regarding the Event or providing other information strictly related to the organization and participation in the Event, both before and after the Event;
- Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR, i.e. a voluntary and express consent of the Participant to the processing of the Participant’s personal data for the purposes related to the marketing of the services provided by the Organizer, including for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The Organizer informs that the consent of the Participant may be withdrawn at any time, and the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- Art. 6 (1). (f) GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the organizer, i.e. to exercise or defend against claims, for archiving purposes and to prepare a data backup, in connection with the controller’s obligation to properly secure personal data, using other personal data provided by the Participant during the Event, including the data made available due to questions asked by the Participant).
- The Organizer informs that the Participant has the right to access, correct, delete and transfer his personal data, to restrict the processing of the data and object to it, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (PUODO).
- The Organizer is responsible for determining the legal grounds for the processing of personal data and ensuring that the principles of personal data protection set out in the GDPR are met. Participants may exercise their rights by contacting the Organizer:
- by mail – ul. Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Kraków, Poland;
- by phone – +48 536 083 559;
- by e-mail – email@example.com.