Registration Terms & Conditions
This document sets out the terms and conditions between Miquido Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. and Participant when Participant purchases a ticket. By purchasing a ticket or registering Participant’s interest for Mobiconf 2021 Participant is agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. It is advised that participants read this document carefully.
Miquido reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time if the need to amend them results from: changes introduced to the generally applicable law; changes or new interpretations of the generally applicable legal provisions as a result of court judgments or decisions, guidelines or recommendations; changes in market conditions; changes regarding the organization of the Event; changes resulting from the way the Organizer operates; the need for changes resulting from reasons beyond the control of the Organizer; the need to correct the content of the Terms and Conditions or ensure the unambiguity of its provisions.Introducing changes to these Terms and Conditions does not require the consent of the Participant.
These Terms and Conditions implement the obligations provided for in Art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended).
Terms and Conditions are available on the event website at https://2021.mobiconf.org/mobiconf-2021-registration/ and are available for inspection at the registered office of the Organizer.
The terms used in the Terms and Conditions mean:
- Event – an online conference called “Mobiconf” organized on 7th-8th October 2021, aimed at the exchange and dissemination of knowledge, networking and promotion of the Organizer.
- Organizer – the event is organized by Miquido spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Krakow (address: Zabłocie 43a, 30-701 Kraków), NIP: 9452138173, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +48 536 083 559.
- Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions.
- Participant – an adult who declares a wish to participate in the Event in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and buys a ticket entitling to enter the Event – online conference “Mobiconf 2021”.
§ 1 Payment
- Submission of online registration is regarded as a firm booking and acceptance of these terms and conditions however the booking will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Payment in full must be received at the time of registration and no later than before the date that the Event begins. In the event that full payment is not received by then, the delegate will be refused entry to the Event. We accept payment by PayPal, please note that all transfer charges must be met by the sender. Registration is operated by Eventbrite platform. A reservation can be made within the time indicated by the Organizer several days in advance via the link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mobiconf-online-registration-160192278417
- The Organizer allows Participants to purchase tickets and services using the payment method of their choice. The Organizer accepts credit cards and PayPal.
- The participation in the Event will be possible provided that the IT system used by the Participant meets the following minimum technical requirements: a computer (or other similar device) with access to the Internet, equipped with a web browser (eg Chrome (recommended), Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox) and an active e-mail address.
§ 2 Invoices
- Only a digital version of invoices will be sent to participants upon completion of the online registration. The invoice will be issued using the billing details provided on the registration form so please make sure the Participant has provided us with the correct information (company name, address, and VAT/tax identification number if applicable).
- The Participant is solely responsible for the data provided in the registration form. Any orders placed in error, in particular any orders Participant makes for other dates than the one intended, or for any other event than the one intended, will be charged to the Participant, taking account of the options to correct the order provided for by law.
§ 4 Right to withdraw from the agreement
With respect to purchase of tickets the Participant enters into an agreement within the ticket distribution system outside the business office or online, in accordance with art. 38 point 12 of the Act dated 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2020 item 287) Participants do not have the right to withdraw from such agreement as referred to in art. 27 of the Act dated 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights.
§ 5 Cancellation
All tickets are fully transferable until seven days before the Event. Transfers must be communicated to the Organizer in writing. Tickets are not refundable.
§ 6 Changes and postponements
Miquido reserves the right to make alterations to the Event programme, venue, and timings at any time. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the Event is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organizers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
§ 7 Insurance
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Event. Miquido cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
§ 8 Event audio/video recording, photography and live transcript
The Organizer will record the course of the Event, including the Participants’ statements and questions, for archiving purposes and for the further use for the needs of the Participants or the Organizer, including making the recording available to third parties. The Organizer is entitled to use the information disclosed in the course of the Participant’s statements during the Event.
§ 9 Disruptive Conduct
Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Organisers reserves the right to remove Participant from the Event if Participant participation or behaviour creates a disruption or hinder the Event or the enjoyment of the Event content by other attendees. In the case indicated above, participants will not receive a refund for the purchase of the ticket.
§ 10 Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping
- Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions at the Event. All intellectual property rights in and to the Eventand all materials distributed at or in connection with the Event are owned by the Organizers. Participants may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks or other trade names appearing at the Event, in any content or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the Event for any reason without the prior written permission of the Organizers.
- The Organizer provides the Participant with access to up-to-date information on specific risks related to the use of the service provided by electronic means.
- The Participant is obliged to, in particular:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates the rights of third parties.
- participate in the Event and use the “Mobiconf 2021” services in a manner that does not cause any interference, in particular by using specific software or devices.
- refrain from taking any actions aimed at obtaining the Organizer’s confidential information.
- use the services offered by the Organizer in a manner consistent with the legal regulations, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as accepted custom.
- use the services offered by the Organizer in a way that is not inconvenient for other Participants and the Organizer, with respect for their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and other rights they are entitled to.
- In the event of a breach of the obligations referred to in §10 sec. 3 above, the Organizer may deprive the Participant of the right to participate in the Event, as well as restrict access to some or all of the functionality of the Event with immediate effect.
- The Organizer is not responsible for:
- providing in the registration an incorrect e-mail address by the Participant.
- a failure by the Participant to meet the technical conditions specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- events caused by force majeure.
- lost profits and indirect damages.
- the Participant’s disclosure of his registration data to third parties.
- To the extent that it is permitted by the applicable law, in particular subject to Art. 473 § 2 of the Polish Civil Code, the Organizer is not liable for any damages related to the carrying out of the Event, including damages resulting from the Participant’s participation in the Event or the Participant’s inability to participate in the Event, in particular for damages resulting from defects/failures/faults. The Organizer is not responsible for the content of the Participants’ statements during the Event.
- The Participant may resign from the participation in the Event at any time.
§ 11 Complaint regarding services provided by electronic means
- Complaints regarding the services provided by electronic means may be submitted due to:
- a failure to meet the starting date of the services, specified in the agreement, due to the fault of the Organizer.
- non-performance, improper performance of the services by the Organizer.
- The complaint regarding non-performance or improper performance of the service provided by electronic means should include in particular its subject and the circumstances justifying it.
- The Organizer considers complaints within 14 (in words: fourteen) days of the date of receiving its submission. The complaint may be submitted by traditional mail, e-mail or phone – to the number or address indicated above.
§ 12 Final provisions
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, partially close, shorten or postpone the organized Event in the event of circumstances beyond their control.
- In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the applicable provisions of the domestic law of the Republic of Poland and the provisions of the European Union law shall apply.
- The current version of The Terms and Conditions is available on the website https://2021.mobiconf.org/terms-conditions/ and applies from the date of their publication on the website. The participant will be informed about any changes to The Terms and Conditions by the Organizer.